LOCATION: South San Francisco
DEPARTMENT NAME: Global Medical Affairs
HR DESIGNATIONS: PAY STATUS – EXEMPT
Objective of Position
Responsible for providing system administration, updates, and subject matter expertise in Global Medical Affairs related tools (ie. Datavision, Envision Tracker, Superfly). In addition, this role will perform editorial tasks to support updates to medical affairs related policies and procedures, scientific publications (ie. abstracts, posters, presentations, manuscripts) preparation and internal reviews, and congress sponsorship tracking.
Essential Duties/ Responsibilities
- Applies technical expertise to the management of Medical Affairs systems, including publication tracking tools, customer relationship management tools, and ESRs
- Provides editorial support to revise, and maintain standard operating procedures related to medical affairs procedures and systems
- Responsible for facilitating contracts, POs, invoice payments, and overall tracking and finance management of congress sponsorships
- Serve as the internal point of contact as the Acerta Librarian
- Support and serve as a back-up to the Publication Leaders in routing tactics for internal reviews and approvals
- Supports work to be performed in a compliance with internal and external standards and regulations
- Knowledge and work experience within pharmaceutical/biotechnology industry supporting cross-functional teams (ie. Medical Affairs, Clinical Science, Non-clinical functions)
- Prior work experience working with Datavision (prior database administration experience would be a plus)
- Brings a collaborative attitude, attention to details, and enthusiasm to support building a strong Global Medical Affairs team
- Bachelor’s degree or 4+ years of relevant work experience in the pharmaceutical/ biotechnology industry
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be constructed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Acerta Pharma is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, or Vietnam era, or other eligible veteran status, or any other protected factor.